When arranging for services provided by an outside vendor for work in individual suites, tenants and their vendors are asked to please comply with the following guidelines:
- Inform the Management Office at 703-698-1888
- Vendor shall be permitted access to the building only pursuant to the request of the tenant and only for the purpose of direct deliveries to the specified suite.
- Tenant’s outside vendors are allowed access to the building during normal business hours. Vendors requiring after-hours access will only be admitted if tenant has gotten prior written authorization from building management.
- Vendors may not solicit work from other tenants in the building.
- Vendor must provide a Certificate of Insurance with coverage as noted in Certificate of Insurance Requirements in Tenant Forms above.