Please refer to the following checklist, provided for your convenience, to ensure a smooth transition to your new offices.
- Order new stationery, envelopes, and business cards with new address and contact numbers.
- Contact the Telephone Company regarding installation of phone service to your suite.
- Contact the Internet Service Provider regarding installation of internet service to your suite.
- Notify the post office of your change of address.
- Send a change of address card or note to clients, vendors, and friends.
- Complete required forms, keep a copy for yourself and return the original to the Transwestern Management Office.
- Contact Fairfax County to obtain a Business Use and Occupancy Permit
- Perform post move-in inspection with Building Management.