Please refer to the following checklist, provided for your convenience, to ensure a smooth transition.
- Notify Leasing and Building Management of your upcoming move.
- Order new stationery, envelopes, and business cards with new address and contact numbers.
- Contact the Telephone Company regarding change of phone service.
- Contact the Internet Service Provider regarding change of internet service.
- Notify the post office of your change of address.
- Send a change of address card or note to clients, vendors, and friends.
- Contact Fairfax County to update your Business Use and Occupancy Permit.
- Insure all lease requirements have been met.
- Perform pre and post move out inspection with Building Management.
- Return all keys and access cards to Building Management.